Making food (and your money) go further
The course will take you around an hour to complete and covers:
- Meal planning
- Getting organised
- Shopping more efficiently
- Making food (and your money) go further
- Stocking up
- Where to look for meal inspiration and recipe ideas
Dip in and out of the course to complete it when convenient or refer back to it when you need a refresher.
Download and keep the accompanying course resource sheets.
Option one: £40 – Online course only
Option two: £120 – Online course plus ongoing support for twelve months
- Monthly email with hints, tips, tricks and things to try
- Up to one hour per month support – let me know what help you need or just chat about all things food
- Designed to keep you motivated, help with meal ideas and recipe inspiration, support and advice on your meal plans
Contact me to enrol on the course.
“Kitchen Titbits online course ‘Making food (and your money) go further’ has rescued me from spending too much on my weekly shop and having no motivation in the kitchen.
I now meal plan (something which I never did before). I take time each week to plan meals with the help of meal inspiration and the recipes on the course.
I am shopping more efficiently, and my cupboards have never been more organised.
Thank you so much to Sarah for giving me the skills and confidence I was lacking before.” Sharon